Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March Cigar Madness

The Jenuwine family has been selling cigars for over 50 years.  In 2009 our Family owned business sold over 50 Million Cigars to satisfied customers throughout the United States.  We have been rated the #1 Cigar Web site for consumer purchasing by Cigar Industry watchdog, CigarEncyclopedia.com.

So, What will it take for you to simply give us a try ONE TIME?  I can tell you about our customer service, about our selection of over 2000 different cigars available by the box or by the each.  I can tell you that NOBODY delivers your cigars the way we do, with our customized packaging, and I can be like everybody else and tell you are prices are great.  But somehow I think you need an incentive!

So here is an INCENTIVE....
For the first 300 customers that place an order for a sampler of 5 cigars or more.....I will add to your order a luxurious all leather cigar carrier that sells for $39.95 or more in retail outlets!

If you receive your order and for any reason are not "Blown Away" by our packaging and by our FREE GIFT....Then my name isn't Dan Jenuwine!  To make this perfectly clear, I am giving away a gift worth as much or more than your total order JUST TO GET YOU TO GIVE US A TRY!  If I am right, you will be our customer for a long time to come!  If I am wrong, let's just say I tried!

YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO LOSE WITH THIS OFFER!
Remember, it is only available to the first 300 individuals that place an order beginning March 17th!

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing to pay a quick visit this site and reading the views of all colleagues regarding this article, while I am also zealous of getting familiarity.
    premium cigars
    cuban cigars
    dominican cigars

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say?? Leave a comment!!